Canberra Australia

Very nice images.

I was born in Canberra and spent my early childhood there so I was able to identify just about every landmark. I've been living in Seattle for 16 years now, but your video brought back a lot of memories.

Based on the water and the stable video, it looks like you had a super calm day.

Nice video - thanks for posting.

Gavinski, I've only been back for a few years myself after living in Europe and the Middle East for several years. It hasn't changed a lot particularly around the lake. I fly early mornings before work and there is usually very little wind and good light. It's generally a small window of opportunity.

I look forward to seeing some of your footage of Seattle or maybe San Juan island. My wife and I loved Seattle when we visited a few years ago.

Thanks for the comments, cheers.

Nice vid - Canberra is my hometown and have been living overseas for 13 years so lovely to see your vid - thanks for sharing.

Your ascending shot of the steeple with the camera pointing downward was very nice. I've never tried that but I like it and need to incorporate it into my filming. Thanks.

Very nice video.

One thing I notice is that your camera isn't terribly level - the horizon tilts down from left to right. Can this be corrected in the Vision?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka