Can vlogs replace cable?

Reaction score
So my roommate is taking forever on getting cable, we discussed it but we never made anything happened. So we just survive off streaming and YouTube for entertainment.

But now I just watch Logan Paul's vlog. I almost feel guy's like Logan Paul will take down cable and he will eventually be the new Ryan Seacrest of this generation. I don't know why my actor friends are still pursuing for extra roles and not making their own YouTube channel. Even if they did get a main talking role on a huge show, by that point no one would be watching cable TV.

Guys like him are like the modern day Jackass, and every reality show on MTV. I mean who can even name an MTV reality show after Jersey Shore, I don't think anyone can because Logan Paul killed that **** off. All this internet stuff is making MTV and Disney Channe irrelevant. They were cool like 10 years ago, but now nobody wants cable, these shows don't wanna adapt to internet based content, so no one cares.

Also back in high school, my friend set me up with an actress for a dance date who went to have main parts on Disney Channel JONAS. But even being on Disney Channel, I feel nobody really knows who she is. While Logan Paul and Jake decided to split from Disney Channel, do their own thing, and are way more famous than most actors presently on Disney Channel.

Since my roommate is taking forever to figure out cable, I can handle just watching Vlogs. You feel more connected and the creators don't have any burden from studio execs.

Paul who?

Reactions: John Locke
Ok. Never heard of him.

It's s big world out there so
I'm not surprised.

Reactions: With The Birds
I dont have cable. I dont care for any tv shows. My daughter though likes to watch things and thats all we do, watch youtube vlogs lol. So she watches her regulars and sometimes some "surprise toy egg" things, whatever you call them. No cable bill and we have a normal and nice time without it. Growing up there was plenty of sesame street and kids shows just on youtube lol no big deal.

Reactions: macoman
I dont have cable. I dont care for any tv shows. My daughter though likes to watch things and thats all we do, watch youtube vlogs lol. So she watches her regulars and sometimes some "surprise toy egg" things, whatever you call them. No cable bill and we have a normal and nice time without it. Growing up there was plenty of sesame street and kids shows just on youtube lol no big deal.
Same here... I don't watch TV at all and not cable... Only in the morning I see the local tv news to check how the weather and the traffic will be. I have a tablet on my bed and that's pretty much my video entertainment. YouTube ftw!

Reactions: DroneTurismo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna