Can Phantom 4 remote be used as second remote for Inspire?

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here, and to the hobby, but have a question regarding the Inspire 1 V2.0 and using 2 remotes for two operator flight/filming. I currently own a Phantom 4, and for the most part love it.. My only major gripe is that the props, and at times navigation lights can be seen while filming. DJI has the single controller kit on sale right now and I wanted to know if I could use the controller from my Phantom 4 as the second remote if I purchased this kit? Thoughts? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I believe you can, you would need to pair it to the inspire for use. The inspire uses the same remote as the P4 doesn't it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I believe you can, you would need to pair it to the inspire for use. The inspire uses the same remote as the P4 doesn't it?

You dont pair the second or "slave" remote to the inspire, it links the the first or "master" remote (all configured in DJI GO). I doubt the P4 remote can act as a slave, connection to the master is through a seperate 5 ghz link.

My bad, your right it's a different remote.

I may not be right. I just know the master/slave link is between remotes (not pairing with AC). Maybe the P4 will allow slave configuration. I dont have a P4 remote to test.

I came to ask the same question, Ordered my Inspire 1 Pro and it comes in on Monday, guess I'll find out then for sure

I was wondering the same thing can I buy a inspire drone by itself? It's only 1300$ new without a camera but can I use my p4 remote if I pair it? That would be bad *** o can only fly one at a time anyways and would save me a **** ton of money I'll buy the camera separate and get the raw[emoji106][emoji3]so is this possible? Please let me know ty a ton guys fly safe much love from michigan

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl