Can anyone from Australia help me?

Reaction score
I am trying to get a lens filter for my P4P. It is a Natural Light filter from Nisi. They don't sell this particular filter in the USA. If anyone from down under knows of someone or can help me get this filter I would greatly appreciate it.

exit4: Have you noticed that there is a different email for Nisi global? What appears to be the Nisi website is actually the site of their main Australian authorised dealer, as stated in the small print. The link for Nisi global is easy to miss at first glance.

My guess would be that one, if not both, would post internationally as it’s a lightweight item easily packaged.

exit4: Have you noticed that there is a different email for Nisi global? What appears to be the Nisi website is actually the site of their main Australian authorised dealer, as stated in the small print. The link for Nisi global is easy to miss at first glance.

My guess would be that one, if not both, would post internationally as it’s a lightweight item easily packaged.

I tried this site NiSi Natural Night Filter-night photography-light pollution solution but when you get to the point where you select the filter there is no option to add it to the cart.
Thanks for trying.

I tried this site NiSi Natural Night Filter-night photography-light pollution solution but when you get to the point where you select the filter there is no option to add it to the cart.
Nisi make filters but it would appear that they don't sell filters.
You can't buy any filters from their website.
Wherever you are you would have to find a dealer to buy from.
The Australian distributor's site has links for many online and bricks and mortar dealers.
You could try those or dealers in any other country.

Nisi make filters but it would appear that they don't sell filters.
You can't buy any filters from their website.
Wherever you are you would have to find a dealer to buy from.
The Australian distributor's site has links for many online and bricks and mortar dealers.
You could try those or dealers in any other country.

I'm pretty sure I've tried every brick and mortar store on their site and none of them either carry what I want or ship to the US. The filter looks so promising that I just have to have it.

exit4: The website you sent me the link for includes emails for the US as well as other countries. Surely someone will reply if you send multiple emails, and post. Good on you for sticking to your dream. “Never give up” works. People who apply this really well often succeed just when the majority are accepting failure.

If necessary, ask for a phone number and get a human being who is involved with these filters on your side.

If you really can’t find a way forward, send me a PM with your details and exact requirements. I’ll then get one of my closest colleagues in the UK to sort it for you. I’ve trained him for over 20 years and he is the absolute best at logistics. The words “no” or “can’t” simply aren’t in his (or my) vocabulary. I sometimes quote a British RAF Wing Commander whom I worked alongside in Ethiopia in January 1985; his attitude was “The answer’s ‘Yes’ - just ask the question.”

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga