Camera weirdness after firmware

Reaction score
Updated firmware, calibrated IMU, gimbal and compass, in that order, in the same place that has always worked. First flight, gimbal was acting really strange, slanted horizon would creep back to relatively level every time I yawed her. Recalibrated gimbal and it seems to have fixed the problem, but now I'm going to spend the week being paranoid. Anybody have similar issues? Photos of the slant and subsequent automatic correction.
DJI_0003.JPG
DJI_0004.JPG

Unfortunately paranoid is the nature of this hobby especially if you spend too long on these sites. If it seems to be fixed now that you've recalibrated I would just keep an eye on it. I haven't heard of this being a firmware issue only heard of it for people that didn't recalibrate camera yet

Reactions: doomclam
Unfortunately paranoid is the nature of this hobby especially if you spend too long on these sites. If it seems to be fixed now that you've recalibrated I would just keep an eye on it. I haven't heard of this being a firmware issue only heard of it for people that didn't recalibrate camera yet

I'm havin the same issues but haven't had time to work on it yet....I REALLY need to update my phone - I have to borrow my wife's 6 every time I want to fly

:confused:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl