camera ribbon cable

Reaction score
has anyone tried the ribbon cables from hong kong? I see them on ebay. Any problems with those? You can get one 10 bucks shipped. I was thinking it nice to have the extra part.

I think you can't lose for the money. Great spare part to have on hand. I have bought many replacement ribbon cables from Ebay for laptops and Ipads and have yet to find a faulty one.

I think you can't lose for the money. Great spare part to have on hand. I have bought many replacement ribbon cables from Ebay for laptops and Ipads and have yet to find a faulty one.

Can you tell us which seller you use. I am in the market for a new Ribbon
Thanks

Thanks Morkster I just ordered a couple for myself I'm rebuilding a pro cam and keeping one as a spare.

When it comes to the ribbon cable I only use stock oem. You replace your cable one time (which I have) and when you are all finished, ask yourself if you would like to it again, and again.

Good luck to those that buy the cheap stuff.

I'm pretty sure dji just buys them from Hong Kong too. There are hundreds of factories that make cable and dji just gets estimates from them and picks the lowest price one to make them for retail. Not a chance the ones they dji sells are made on us soil. Then hundred come off the line and “disappear “ to eBay that is. Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl