camera help please

Reaction score
im trying to get a little grip on shutter speed. With controler and bird on and ready to fly.
If im in still auto mode and I hold a nd8 filter
in front of the bird lens, I see the shutter speed change.
But if I do it in video mode, I see the screen get darker but I don't see any numbers change. Is something wrong with video mode or am I misunderstanding how it works?
Thanks

I just thought about this, shutter speed was on 30, maybe that's as low as it will go in video mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: duckdanger
Yes, that is as low as it goes. If you are shooting video at 30fps your shutter speed should be 60fps, always shoot video using twice the FPS for shutter speed. Make your adjustments with the aperture or the iSO but leave the FPS at twice the FPS speed. You should also learn to use manual mode, it will greatly improve your pictures and videos.

Reactions: Tommy J 111
Yes, you can only change the selections when in manual mode. Really easy to change you just press the wheel on the right side of the controller to select to setting and then scroll the wheel to change it.

Yes, you can only change the selections when in manual mode. Really easy to change you just press the wheel on the right side of the controller to select to setting and then scroll the wheel to change it.
Thanks Racer 888 I knew that changed ISO. Does it change feet per second or frames per sec?

No, the wheel only gives you the options for the ISO, aperture and shutter speed. You need to set up your video recording settings (such as resolution and frames per second) in the camera set up menu on the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119