Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Tags:
  1. AVIWRAPS

Hello all..
    It makes scene to always use the supplied gimbal/camera clamp cover but honestly i feel i can cause more damage than protection when installing and removing it. Is it just me worrying too much or can i cause damage.... It there an alternative out there? I am having camera glitches every so often and i feel it may be related to this...

2. AVIWRAPS

Thank you... [​IMG]

The glitches are the camera does not show when I turn everything on. It's black yet I can move the camera. I have to restart it a few times. Powering the RC controller and even my iPhone 6. I can fly maybe 90-120m away at about 45m up and it loses signal I can still operate the P4 but the camera looks scrambled
    I will fly it today and screen shot the image. I get weak signal even when it's close. Now I did crash it a week or so ago but no issues until now I possibly joss led the antennas

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. Phantom-Four

Still think it's likely more crash related. Something could have gotten slightly damaged before getting worse due to all the vibration during flight. On the other hand, I am not an engineer...

And nice case as well. Considered that but I'm a Pelican fanboy :)

AVIWRAPS likes this.
  4. AVIWRAPS

Thank you...

I leaning towards the crash as well. Il take it apart and see what i find. I ve had it a month and apple prob wont exchange so I'm on my own. cuz DJI wont help from what i hear...

5. Phantom-Four

I'd try Apple before taking it apart. I'm not a big Apple fan but they do have good customer service. You can still take it apart if they say no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained

6. AVIWRAPS

SO True.... I have an appt with apple..
    fingers crossed

Phantom-Four likes this.
  7. Phantom-Four

Good luck!

AVIWRAPS likes this.