camera control

Reaction score
I can't find how to control the camera movement using the transmitter attitude, did it once but can't get back ;)

darby96 said:
I can't find how to control the camera movement using the transmitter attitude, did it once but can't get back ;)
If you're referring to the camera tilt on the app, it's the bubble shaped icon next to the tilt adjustment on your phone/pad. :D

I tried that and all went well. I turned all off and now when I go thru the routine to turn all on I get pv2 is out of range.

darby96 said:
I tried that and all went well. I turned all off and now when I go thru the routine to turn all on I get pv2 is out of range.
Sorry, it sounds like you're not familiar with how your phantom works. The startup should be your extender, your transmitter, then your bird. Make sure the camera wifi is on and you have a sd card in the slot.
You should read the manual and check this link. It's really informative! :D
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23597

Okay seems like we got the problem solved...too many wifi s around giving us false syncs. Went to a new location and wala no issues. I think one of my neighbors turned his wifi power up, just over loading the system. If this is not the cause don't know what else could be. Thanks for your help made be do alot of reading and proceedure changes.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl