California Police Arrest UAS Operator Near Helicopter Rescue

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Serves him right. He should have known better!

Last edited:
Reactions: uavflyr and BigAl07
Something tells me 2017 is going to be a tough year for drones with more anti-drone ordinances.

Fly 'em while you still got 'em.

Reactions: BigAl07
So they have a law dealing with impeding first responders at an accident, but I will bet they will want to add something that makes it more illegal to do so with a drone....

So they have a law dealing with impeding first responders at an accident, but I will bet they will want to add something that makes it more illegal to do so with a drone....

Don't know if it can be "more illegal". Many states are making new laws to apply, redundantly" to drones. It's common place. Law makes like to have people think they are working on stuff. To play devils advocate, they do this to get media coverage which helps educate some people.

Don't know if it can be "more illegal". Many states are making new laws to apply, redundantly" to drones. It's common place. Law makes like to have people think they are working on stuff. To play devils advocate, they do this to get media coverage which helps educate some people.

It can't really be more illegal, but they will do it anyways. Common sense, for the public good and doing something to solve the problem.

We need less politicians in office.

was at an incident the other day where highway was closed. Must have been 20 people with phones filming but point is drones add another problem. Suggest we get behind the 'if you fly they can't' campaign.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl