Calibration after a crash

Reaction score
Just got a P4 and flew it around a few times before hitting a tree. Other than a few busted props, fortunately the damage was minimal. But now it's telling me I need to calibrate my compass. I do that, and it says it's successful, and it flies. But the warnings won't go away and my P4 seems to drift more than it used to (which is probably why it's telling me to calibrate). Is it normal to me able to fly it when the compass is apparantly not calibrated?

I'm having gimbal calibration (it stops at 54% every time and shakes during flight) after a minor crash.

I'm having gimbal calibration (it stops at 54% every time and shakes during flight) after a minor crash.

My gimbal seems a little off too after my crash I'm still pretty new to this and I didn't see a setting just to calibrate the gimbal.

I think the problem maybe more than minimal. From my experience with fixing these type of things, I would recommend calling DJI (even though customer support isn't the best). Best of luck

My gimbal seems a little off too after my crash I'm still pretty new to this and I didn't see a setting just to calibrate the gimbal.
Set up your drone if you were to be flying it. In the top right corner, there are 3 dots, hit that and then hit the icon shaped like the camera. From there I think you can figure it out. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart