C1 and C2 not being saved?

Reaction score
hey ya'll,

I was just wondering if you could help me solve this small mystery. I have been using 1.2.0 android pilot app and still using the 1.1.9 FW my P3A came with and every single time I turn on my RC and P3A I have to RE-MAP these buttons. For some reason they are not saved to what I set them to. Can anyone help me with this? It is a little annoying to have to remap these buttons to my preferences before every flight. I do all the normal things when powering up and down the devices in the correct order, etc...Thanks a ton

hey ya'll,

I was just wondering if you could help me solve this small mystery. I have been using 1.2.0 android pilot app and still using the 1.1.9 FW my P3A came with and every single time I turn on my RC and P3A I have to RE-MAP these buttons. For some reason they are not saved to what I set them to. Can anyone help me with this? It is a little annoying to have to remap these buttons to my preferences before every flight. I do all the normal things when powering up and down the devices in the correct order, etc...Thanks a ton
Boy, that is a tough one, haven't heard that complaint previously,, come on guys, chime in here:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing