Buying on Amazon

It's unfortunate that you spend so much time here fighting with people and incessantly editing your posts to ensure you've made every possible jab at the people you're attacking. Very little of what you stated in this thread is true or anything more than an assumption. So, anyone reading your posts should be wary of your advice. I realize it's not worth my time to continue to reply to you, so I won't be responding to anything else you write here. Life is short, friend. Go spend it doing something worthwhile.
You asked for proof. I supplied it in spades. Now be a gentleman and man up. It's your prospective customers who deserve to know the truth. You have repeatedly failed to answer the questions put to you that would have shown you the error of your ways before now. It is you who have been doing DJI customers a disservice by spreading FALSE information about Amazon, claiming that they were not an authorized dealer, apparently because your small list of affiliate sellers who pay you a comission does not include Amazon LLC. You FALSELY state that by buying through your P4P affiliate links that buyers will enjoy the same Amazon return policy as Amazon LLC offers, and Amazon Prime offers, but they do not! Each of those 3rd party sellers have their own separate return policy which you do not disclose, which is basically no returns if activated, and the merchandise must be returned to the seller, not Amazon. The devil is in the details.

It's people like you Gadget Guy making endless post to try an show how smart you are (and you haven't) that makes this forum a real PIA to have to sort through. Give it a break, you already made yourself the fool.....

It's people like you Gadget Guy making endless post to try an show how smart you are (and you haven't) that makes this forum a real PIA to have to sort through. Give it a break, you already made yourself the fool.....
If you really believe this was anything other than a search for the truth, however it played out, you are sadly mistaken. This was about conducting due diligence to resolve conflicting information. Mike was the one who challenged me. He refused to do the legwork himself. He has now been proven wrong. Instead of thanking me for getting the information he challenged me to supply, so we can all buy from Amazon LLC with a full 30 day return and a 12 month DJI warranty with confidence, he and you both choose to shoot the messenger. Believe what you want, but the facts are clear. The only fools here are those that continue to believe the earth is flat.

Congrats, you have beaten that horse well past dead! Pin that ribbon on your "I love me wall". I am sure it is full of them.....
The horse isn't dead. DJI now realizes that their mapping method of finding authorized dealers online doesn't work for Amazon LLC, and is actively looking for a solution to include Amazon LLC in some manner, so it is abundantly clear Amazon LLC sales qualify for a 12 month DJI warranty. That benefits everyone. :cool:

I bought a p4p from BH.
there was a problem with it.
contacted BH and they sent me to there DJU return service.
less than two weeks later I had a new p4p at my door.
nothing wrong with that.

I've always had good luck with B&H. Plus the no tax and next day free shipping.... can't beat that.
Yup. No reason why @msinger should be dissing B&H drone return policy of 30 days, nor buying from Amazon LLC direct, except he doesn't have links to them paying him commissions. As a wise man once said, follow the money...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94