Buying on Amazon

Reaction score
So i noticed that the p4p is sold for less on amazon with a bundle of accessories. Should i be careful from buying on amazon? It says that everything is straight from dji. I mean buying it straight from dji costs $1500. While buying it from amazon you get the p4p. 2 extra batteries. Props. Back pack. 3 battery charger. All this for $1650.
But dji doesnt offer any bundles like that.

Amazon is a great place to buy from if the seller is an authorized DJI dealer. They have a great return policy (when shipped by Amazon), so you have nothing to worry about if you run into any trouble after unboxing your Phantom.

Amazon is a great place to buy from if the seller is an authorized DJI dealer. They have a great return policy (when shipped by Amazon), so you have nothing to worry about if you run into any trouble after unboxing your Phantom.
Thanks for you response. But has anybody else bought their p4p from amazon? Had any issues?

Issues like?

Amazon is just a channel to sell goods. The same authorized dealers sell Phantoms through other channels too. The benefit from buying on Amazon is their stellar return policy.

Reactions: Pharm
I bought a P4P bundle last week that includes 3 extra High Capacity batteries at a great price. It Is due in tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes

Issues like them being pre owned p4p or reburfished p4p. It just seems way to cheap of a price. You know like those deals that are too good to be true.

Issues like them being pre owned p4p or reburfished p4p. It just seems way to cheap of a price. You know like those deals that are too good to be true.
Just be careful who you buy from them. If interested, I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling P4Ps on Amazon here.

I bought mine from Amazon, DJI seller. Brand new in the box, over a month with no issues. I stay away from the bundles. They seem to me like cheap, overpriced accessories that aren't must haves.

Reactions: anmetcalf
I chose to buy on amazon and received mine today. I went with amazon because 2 years ago i bought one through DJI direct and it was the worst experience i ever had for customer service, it didn't work from the factory and it took me 6 weeks for them to figure that out and refund my money. SO this time I chose one that was prime and fulfilled by amazon, with that I have amazon's customer service! Which, to me, is second to none, ya they have there problems but....

I too looked at the bundles and found I could get the products I want, not ones they think I want, for about the same money or just a few dollars more. And I don't get stuff I will never use,

Issues like?

Amazon is just a channel to sell goods. The same authorized dealers sell Phantoms through other channels too. The benefit from buying on Amazon is their stellar return policy.
Yes, I agree. I bought my P3A from Amazon with no problems with the drone or warranty (cracked shell). I have bought dozens of goods from Amazon and any problems are always resolved favorably, with an excellent return policy. In fact, when a return for replacement is enacted the replacement is shipped immediately.

Bought mine from Amazon, made sure the seller was DJI authorized and everything was ok. Well ok until last week after 5 weeks of flying. Sent it to DJI repair. But that wasn't Amazon fault. More the fact that DJI is pushing out so many and their quality control is non existent. SO yea Amazon is the way to go and 30 days return.

I bought a P4P (not plus) from eBay 2 months ago for $1199. The seller was an authorized dji dealer. Drone, RC and battery.

BH camera does well too.
I like B&H too. However, their return process for DJI aircraft is a far cry from Amazon's return policy.

yeah. So I'm going to get mine from amazon. But the bu dle package is still pretty cheap. So I will get that.

I just checked the eBay listing for the P4P I bought 2 months ago for $1200. The seller is not a dji authorized seller. dji does not provide warranty for products bought from unauthorized dealer !
The seller did not mention this in the P4P listing, but does mention it in other dji product listings !
I also purchased a new P4P battery from a non dji authorized dealer for $115.
Do you think I still got a good deal on my phantom ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl