Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by Khan, Oct 13, 2015.
That looks way too dangerous! Why would they let him jump without a helmet using a selfie stick? I would think it much too dangerous.
You are serious..?
dude is jumping from 100m and you worry about helmet - 10 helmets wouldn't help if something goes wrong.
Good man! Hope you enjoyed your flight!
Oh man sometimes I get stressed with these "safe" freaks. Buddy, simmer down, no need to rain on someone's parade for your "Safety" input.
- You flew too close to cars/people, 100 meters is not far enough
- Why don't they give parachutes to everybody on-board a commercial airline
- You flew too close to a building
- Is that a beer in your hand while flying a quad
- Do you have a license for that
- Did you contact the FAA and/or TC?
- Its people like you that put this hobby at risk
- Oh the poor animals, what if you killed or scared one with your propellers?
and it goes on and on...
Just relax hombre
Thanks for words of common sense ;-) I enjoyed flight very much! Soon I'll post next movie. Same place, different jump. Regards
Very nice reply, thanks for that :-D