bright video, all i see is white screen in daylight

Reaction score
hello all.
i have a phantom3 standard. in daylight flying all my video is white. at night i have great footage. i have tried all settings and it is still the same white, t
i think it is high contrast. anyone have same problem or know how to fix it. my friend has same drone and has no issues. when he connecets to my drone, he has same issue with white video.

You might have the video settings in manual and ISO value is too high. Can you post the screenshot of DJI Go with the drone connected? Or set it to Auto and see if the issue persists.

itis in auto. i do not have video or photos of it in daylight times.
i spent 20 minutes with it hovering to try to get the video adjusted. I guess i am to dumb to figure it out
and i have a galaxy s6 edge.
what is the usb for on the drone? not the one on camera?

what is the usb for on the drone?
It's used to retrieve the DAT flight logs on the Phantom's internal memory card. If interested, you can find instructions for retrieving those logs here.

i spent 20 minutes with it hovering to try to get the video adjusted. I guess i am to dumb to figure it out

I was asking for the screenshot of DJI Go app (not the videos/pictures you took) when your drone is connected so I can see what settings you have that might have caused the overexposure. If you can share the video & picture settings, that would be helpful.

Screenshot_20170123-174058.png
Screenshot_20170123-174121.png
Screenshot_20170123-174121.png

You definitely have it in Manual setting as indicated by letter "M" in Settings icon. In addition, your White Balance setting is also set to Custom. So take a look at those 2 settings in the areas highlighted in yellow boxes. See below YouTube video at 8-min mark on video/picture settings for your camera.

Btw, I assume you're in a country with PAL format. That's why yours is set to PAL.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Setting.png

BTW, you don't need to be in the air hovering, to change camera settings..

Did you figure it out?

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan