Brand new controller is useless! (Not anymore!)

Thank you for checking that out! I like the flight check and control stickers on your controller. Curious about your “No” button. What does that do?

I have my first warning set at 30% then critical at 15%. It takes me a while to land safely, so I need more time.

I tried to land on the cardboard pad, both times I went up, but was running low on battery juice, so thats why I decided to grab it, I wasn’t trying to be fancy, I just didn’t want to crash.

I have alot of homework to do yet. Thanks again!

Thank you for checking that out! I like the flight check and control stickers on your controller. Curious about your “No” button. What does that do?

I have my first warning set at 30% then critical at 15%. It takes me a while to land safely, so I need more time.

I tried to land on the cardboard pad, both times I went up, but was running low on battery juice, so thats why I decided to grab it, I wasn’t trying to be fancy, I just didn’t want to crash.

I have alot of homework to do yet. Thanks again!
Ha it's just one of those buttons I not use,,it's RTH button,,just a bit of comedy for me remote,,yes the decals are handy for remote,also makes it not so white and the really good thing is if it gets stolen at least they know how to fly lol,:)

Rather than walk away at the start of the update process, perhaps it would be more prudent to monitor everything for any pop up dialog boxes or so that you’d know if it had completed or is not yet complete. I mean since the drone and the updating process is new to you, maybe get used to it a bit before leaving it unattended during something so critical.
truth!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West