BRAND NEW and NEED HELP

Reaction score
Just purchased Phantom 3 4k, Need advice on ...
1.good editing software that will upload to Youtube, Facebook, Post in a website etc.

2. I assume I use the card in the drone to transfer to the editing software. I attempted this with my OLD macbook pro and the video was choppy. It was not choppy on the Galaxy Note 5 using the DJIGO app (told you I was brand new)

Thanks in advance for any help. Look forward to learning alot in this forum

Just purchased Phantom 3 4k, Need advice on ...
1.good editing software that will upload to Youtube, Facebook, Post in a website etc.

2. I assume I use the card in the drone to transfer to the editing software. I attempted this with my OLD macbook pro and the video was choppy. It was not choppy on the Galaxy Note 5 using the DJIGO app (told you I was brand new)

Thanks in advance for any help. Look forward to learning alot in this forum

The video on the Galaxy note 5 is not full resolution as it is on the SD card. if your computer is pretty old and your recording video in 4K, then it may not be powerful enough to handle the large file sizes that 4K video generates. i'd try lowering the video resolution to 1080 and go with maybe 30 or 60fps.

Reactions: Whitney Chapman
I use Adobe Premier for video editing, I think it's awesome! Although it costs a bit if you only use it for hobby editing. If you're not looking for anything too fancy windows movie maker is pretty simple and has presets for different devices and for uploading to YouTube.

Happy editing! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl