BMW Aerial

Reaction score
My first attempt at getting some good car footage.
Sad that it was so late in the day.

[vimeo]105548330[/vimeo]

http://vimeo.com/105548330

That is a great video! I am really impressed with how well you were able to frame your shots and to get the gimbal to pan up and down so smooth! Very nice E46 too. I think that the time of day did well for your lighting on the shot as well. Nicely done.

Thanks for the kind words!
And I have to add that I had a bazillion mosquitos trying to kill me the whole time I was flying :D

Updated with a bit of a summer gradient effect. I think I like it now, considering how little time was invested in it.

Fyod said:
My first attempt at getting some good car footage.
Sad that it was so late in the day.
I think the sunset makes the video. Great reflections in the car paint and great color in the sky. Some great flying too. Your pan down was nicely done. I enjoyed it.....thanks for adding the link and for sharing the video.

Really great footage! I loved the pan down, VERY smooth. Having only been doing this for less than a week myself, I know that had to take some time to learn, or did you use the gyro on your phone with the vision +? Either way it was awesome!!
Could you share what quad you are using and what you used to edit with?

Thanks!

I have a P2 FPV setup. See the mods section in P2 non vision forums for how I modified my tilt pot to make it much smoother.
Premiere Pro is used for editing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl