Black screen P2V question

are you getting any telemetry information on the screen? from my understanding , this from a Phantom 2 vision plus is the transmitter goes bad ( over heats). on a Phantom 2 vision the trnasmitter is in the egg with the camera.

It's a vision 2 (not the plus). I got it used and the camera didn't work when I got it. Previous owner said it happened after a firmware update.

It's a vision 2 (not the plus). I got it used and the camera didn't work when I got it. Previous owner said it happened after a firmware update.
That happens more times then DJI would like to tell. What you can do is see if you can reload the firmware. I'm not sure with that version ( P2v) If you can put the firmware on a sd card and put the card in the camera and turn it on. I'm not sure. If not maybe some one else can help. You may check with Dirkclod he is one of the montiors here and he does have one like yours.

its an issue that has affected lots of users of boththe vision and vision plus, just search the forum for possible fixes, but dont hold your breath

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl