!!!!!! Black screen no live feed!!!!!!!

Reaction score
when i open the app, i see a black screen, no live feed. i know this has been discussed by a few people. But does anyone know how to fix this? These idiots in DJI are saying i am the only one that has ever called in about this problem! I told them about this website, and they said most people go on here to vent and make things up. I have no idea why anyone would ever lie about a black screen aka no live feed....... anyone have any luck with this issue? or anyone have a contact at DJI that you have spoken to about this issue?

I tried reinstalling the Vision app and tried the Litchi app suggested in another thread about this problem with same results, no FPV on both Vision and Vison Plus quadcopters with both apps. All other functions including taking pictures and video to SD card worked fine.Both quadcopters worked fine when stored away and both had same problem after updated firmware, no other changes were made to either quadcopter. They were both stored away when I got a P3. I took them out of storage to pass one along to my grandson.
I also tried several android tablets and an iPod with same results.

I had the problem. Gimble worked and moved fine but no picture. My problem was electrical because I could tell from the smoke and burnt wires smell. If it had happened while flying I would not have seen the smoke or smelled the wires.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl