Black Pearl Reception Issues

pbg

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first effort in this forum so hopefully, someone out there can assist me? I have a Phantom 2, Gimbel, GoPro 2 Hero Plus Black and the Black Pearl 801 Monitor and yes a Boscam TS-353 5.8gh FPV transmitter. I think that I have done all the correct settings in the monitor E-channel 8, but the signal breaks up at 50 feet. I also tried different locations and the same occurs. These locations are fairly remote so that does not seem like an issue. The only thing I have not done is fool around with the Boscam. Is this my next step or is this unit an inferior one? Any thoughts?

pbg said:
Hello, this is my first effort in this forum so hopefully, someone out there can assist me? I have a Phantom 2, Gimbel, GoPro 2 Hero Plus Black and the Black Pearl 801 Monitor and yes a Boscam TS-353 5.8gh FPV transmitter. I think that I have done all the correct settings in the monitor E-channel 8, but the signal breaks up at 50 feet. I also tried different locations and the same occurs. These locations are fairly remote so that does not seem like an issue. The only thing I have not done is fool around with the Boscam. Is this my next step or is this unit an inferior one? Any thoughts?

You posted this in the "sponsor" section. Wrong place for this type of question. Doubt you'll get many replies here. Suggest you re-post in the Phantom 2 section.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl