Best tablet for DJI GO

I heard there was some good improvements to the Notes

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I initially used my Note 5 with no probs but wanted a bigger screen so I picked up a quad core 7 inch andriod for $38 and it worked great but still too small so ended up with the Galaxy Tab A 8 inch
I still use the $38 one for when I can't be bothered setting up my laptop.

I wouldn't pay for that apple tax for nothing
I used to say the same thing until I actually bought my first Apple product. I'm no Apple fanboy, but their products are very nice. They take the extra time to get even the smallest details just right.

Reactions: LanaRain
I used to say the same thing until I actually bought my first Apple product. I'm no Apple fanboy, but their products are very nice. They take the extra time to get even the smallest details just right.
Do you think they'll ever start buying glass from Samsung so the screens stop smashing?
Replacing apple screens is a big industry over here

Do you think they'll ever start buying glass from Samsung so the screens stop smashing?
I'm not sure what this means. I guess people who own Apple devices are clumsy? Perhaps they need to invest in an Otterbox case :)

FWIW, I've owned many Apple devices and I've never smashed a screen.

I'm not sure what this means. I guess people who own Apple devices are clumsy? Perhaps they need to invest in an Otterbox case :)

FWIW, I've owned many Apple devices and I've never smashed a screen.
Strange
I know more people that have had to replace screens than those that haven't.
Samsung use "Gorilla Glass"
Much less prone to breaking.
Here in Aus they charge $100 to replace an iphone screen and are booked out for days in advance.

I know more people that have had to replace screens than those that haven't.
Craziness. Maybe those people need to invest in less expensive devices (or buy a decent case).

Reactions: suck it up
Got me. It sounds like they are dropping them on hard surfaces. I've never heard of Apple devices breaking while sitting on a table.

Reactions: suck it up
Guess in Aus they are clumsier than the rest of us. Of all the iPads, iPhones and iPods our family has owned, not once has one been broken. But then again I don't eat greasy foods while playing with my ipad. Lol.

Anyways good to hear of alternatives for drone communications. Maybe we can circle back to uses without insulting apple owners and keeping this Constructive and not destructive.

My brother has an iPhone in a LifeProof case and has dropped it many times -- sometimes even 6+ feet out of a truck onto pavement (he does construction work). The case looks pretty beat up, but the iPhone doesn't have a scratch on it. The point of this story is that careless and/or clumsy people need to take the proper measures to protect their devices.

My brother has an iPhone in a LifeProof case and has dropped it many times -- sometimes even 6+ feet out of a truck onto pavement (he does construction work). The case looks pretty beat up, but the iPhone doesn't have a scratch on it. The point of this story is that careless and/or clumsy people need to take the proper measures to protect their devices.
+1

Hello all...using a shield k1...great tab for the price. The screen was hard to see stock, so be sure to get a hood and/or a matte screen cover. For those of you paranoid about the magnets in the shield, just pull them out. All but two of the magnets are attached to the back cover so its an easy job. My K1 no longer sticks to the fridge and I feel alot more comfortable about having it close to the drone.

Guess in Aus they are clumsier than the rest of us. Of all the iPads, iPhones and iPods our family has owned, not once has one been broken. But then again I don't eat greasy foods while playing with my ipad. Lol.

Anyways good to hear of alternatives for drone communications. Maybe we can circle back to uses without insulting apple owners and keeping this Constructive and not destructive.
Nothing destructive
It's like the Ford vs Chev debate
Each has their own preference and never the twain shall meet.
I'm happy with my Samsung for my P3P and won't be changing to apple end of story

I'm happy with my Samsung for my P3P and won't be changing to apple end of story
I fly with an iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 4, Nvidia Shield K1, and Google Nexus 7 (2013). So, I ride in the middle of this line :)

Yes, sir. I use different devices since one is not always the right tool for the job.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl