Best SD card for the P4 Pro

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I can't seem to find the right answers but I was wondering what the best SD card is for the P4 Pro I just purchased. I have a 64GB Extreme Plus but it's only writing at 90mb/s. I see the Pro is writing at 100mb/s. Is the 10mb/s a big difference? The price difference is pretty hefty between the Extreme Plus and Extreme Pro cards. Thanks.

Hello everyone, I can't seem to find the right answers but I was wondering what the best SD card is for the P4 Pro I just purchased.
There is no "best" SD card for the P4 pro.
There are plenty that work just fine but there aren't any that do anything better than the rest.
Get the biggest and most expensive card and it works just the same as the others.
I have a 64GB Extreme Plus but it's only writing at 90mb/s. I see the Pro is writing at 100mb/s. Is the 10mb/s a big difference? The price difference is pretty hefty between the Extreme Plus and Extreme Pro cards. .
You have confused Mb/s with MB/s - that's the big difference.

There is no "best" SD card for the P4 pro.
There are plenty that work just fine but there aren't any that do anything better than the rest.
Get the biggest and most expensive card and it works just the same as the others.

You have confused Mb/s with MB/s - that's the big difference.

I realize there may be no "best" card but do I need a Extreme Pro XCII with 100MB/s or is this overkill and waste of money??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl