Best SD Card for P4P

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend what is the minimum card specification needed to film at 4K 100 MB per second and not get the slow writing speed error on your screen?

I would also like to know what is the best card you can buy and what is the best for the money if anybody has this information?

Finally another important question probably should of put it first. What is the biggest size SD card the Phantom 4 pro can handle I've been told it's 128 GB is this correct?

Thanks in advance guys...

P4P records 4K @ 100 Mbps - You need a card that can write equal or faster than 100 Mbps or 12.5 MB/s. I see most people do not know the difference between Mbps and MB/s. Any decent standard branded mem card works (sandisk/sony/transcend etc) most are like 30 or 40 MB/s which is more than enough, I have so many and none of them have given me errors.

I do not know what the max size is, but you should consider using a few smaller capacity cards than one big one...if you lose your drone for any reason, or have a corrupt card, you lose all footage and photos. Changing them every time you land might help save something one day - just my opinion:) Happy flying!

Reactions: Meta4
Many thanks yes I have seen what you're talking about but didn't know what it meant either thanks for this it helps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl