Best place for Osmo accessories? (Can DJI's prices be beat?)

Reaction score
I want an Osmo+ as a ground compliment to my Phantom 4 but I am having a **** of a time getting a good price on one plus the accessories. I want an Osmo+ plus:
Vehicle Mount
Articulating arm
Straight extension arm
Universal Accessory Mount
Extension Arm
Tripod
Rode Video Micro with 360 mount
Osmo Base
External Power adaptor and 10 Pin connector (so I can use my P4 batteries)
Z Axis

I see that DJI offers the "sport accessory package" which includes all of that except the Z Axis, universal mount, and the external power adaptor and 10 pin cable for a pretty good discount, but it also comes with the bike mount, which I really have no use for, and 2 spare batteries, which are nice but since I will normally be using external power or P4 batteries or just shooting briefly I have minimal use for. I have asked DJI sales (which takes them an excessive amount of time to respond) if I could sub out the extra batteries and bike mount for the Z Axis and external power adaptor and cable but they said no. They suggested I just buy everything seperately, the problem is that the extension arm is currently out of stock individually and once the prices are all added up it only amounts to a $10 savings over just buying the sport package plus the missing items individually and for that price I might as well spend the extra $10 and get the extra stuff.

Is there any place besides DJI that I can get all the accessories I want for cheaper all togethor?

The problem is that if I bought from DJI I would also be using a student discount (10% off) and $425 in DJI credit so my total out of pocket price for everything would be $590.20, including the Osmo+ itself. Were I just to get the Osmo+ from DJI and the accessories seperate I would spend $159.10, so my total accessory budget is just $431.10.

Can anyone provide me with all the accessories I named (plus the bike mount and 2 extra batteries) for less than $431.10 shipped? Or alternatively, all of the above, plus the Osmo+ for less than $590.20 shipped?

Probably impossible, but I am on a budget and also don't want to reward DJI's stubbornness and horrible customer service by ordering from them directly if I don't have to.

Would I be able to get the exact same results for cheaper by using an adaptor and GoPro accessories (remembering my budget)?

On a side note, I remember, once upon a time, being able to call DJI's sales department (at the number given on their website for North America) directly, and getting a live, English Speaking, person, now I get a recording telling me to use the Email. Using the Email takes them about 3 days to respond, at which point they will send an aparently automated EMail which answers a completely different question than the one asked, replying to that email will cause another 3 day wait until someone actually reads the email a d responds to it directly, but they still may not understand it, if they don't it will be another 3 days, and so on. I have been going back and forth with 2 different "reps" from DJI (one from each of their "sales" emails) for about a month now, only to be told that they would not help me and that I should buy everything individually.

Osmo Mobile
USD $299
  • ActiveTrack technology built into the DJI GO app allows the Osmo Mobile to automatically keep your smart phone facing you as you move.
  • The Osmo Mobile’s 3-axis gimbal system smooths out the movements you make, turning every shot into the cinematic video.
  • With a few taps, the Osmo Mobile motion time-lapse feature shoots the video showing the passing of time.
  • The Osmo Mobile lets you share special moments in real time using YouTube Live inside the DJI GO app.
driving directions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen