Best OSD for DJI Phantom 2 ?

Reaction score
What is the best OSD to see speed, hight, home direction etc. for DJI Pahntom 2. I have heard that ezosd is very impressive but its out of stock in many online shops. What is your recommendation Phantom owners? tahnk you

As far as I know the DJI offerings are the ones that directly get their data from the Naza rather than seperate sensors. The IOSD mini is also pretty light and small and can fit reasonably easily inside the shell. When I assessed it this was the best for me.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

IrishSights said:
As far as I know the DJI offerings are the ones that directly get their data from the Naza rather than seperate sensors. The IOSD mini is also pretty light and small and can fit reasonably easily inside the shell. When I assessed it this was the best for me.

+1

The EzOSD is a decent piece of equipment, but not exactly optimal for a P2. It doesn't read the NAZA's telemetry as IrishSights mentioned, and wiring it in to the P2's non-standard power chain can be a bit of a project.

It's hard to beat the iOSD mini for use on a P2...it's compact, fairly easy to wire up, and you can see the exact data the NAZA is seeing.

I'm using ezOSD, works great, 0 soldering, current monitor powered with parallel XT60 connector. Multi cameras easy to change by 1 wire.

Found on ReadyMadeRC but now out of stock.
http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=165_40&products_id=1186

21cf8bc12081e989afb85ffef2a04719.image.714x550.JPG

OI Photography said:
...wiring it in to the P2's non-standard power chain can be a bit of a project.
There are some good easy to follow YouTube videos out there showing what wires to join to what. Even a green Irishman like me can do it and that's sayin' something :) Proud of myself I was when it all worked!

jumanoc said:
I'm using ezOSD, works great, 0 soldering, current monitor powered with parallel XT60 connector.

On a P1 it's great, getting that wired to a P2 is bit more of a challenge.

IrishSights said:
OI Photography said:
...wiring it in to the P2's non-standard power chain can be a bit of a project.
There are some good easy to follow YouTube videos out there showing what wires to join to what. Even a green Irishman like me can do it and that's sayin' something :) Proud of myself I was when it all worked!

Right, I meant the EzOSD takes more work...the iOSD mini is much easier to connect in a P2.

OI Photography said:
Right, I meant the EzOSD takes more work...the iOSD mini is much easier to connect in a P2.
Oh sorry, I read it wrong...senior moment!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl