Best iPad Sun Shade, IMHO

Reaction score
In case anyone else is wondering about sun shades... i was looking EVERYWHERE for a decent one. Hard to find something that actually does the job and is of quality build. Then I found aerialdroneaccessories.com. Top notch gear and excellent customer service. It was a pleasure dealing with Stacy - and I really can't stress this enough - the best customer service. More expensive than the competition, but worth it all the way around.

In case anyone else is wondering about sun shades... i was looking EVERYWHERE for a decent one. Hard to find something that actually does the job and is of quality build. Then I found aerialdroneaccessories.com. Top notch gear and excellent customer service. It was a pleasure dealing with Stacy - and I really can't stress this enough - the best customer service. More expensive than the competition, but worth it all the way around.

$100 bucks??? Yikes, I'll stick with my hoodivision

That'a exactly what I thought at first, too. I bought the "mini" for $85. But there really is a difference, and they go on sale often. I saved 15% on mine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl