Best Gallery Hosting Sites?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sure Skypixel is great, but not really what I'm going for. Imgur is low res and low size, and therefore I've moved on. Smugmug is great, but for my purposes, I think I can find something that supports a large viewing window and high res photos (but maybe not). What online galleries are people using for their portfolios???

Cheers!

Erotic Panda said:
voodoo said:
Smugmug is great, but for my purposes, I think I can find something that supports a large viewing window and high res photos (but maybe not).

??

Smugmug supports large viewing windows and high resolution photos. Maybe you need to do some more research?

sorry I meant to say "free" something "free". any more suggestions? thanks!

I looked at Smugmug and figured it's definitely worth the price.
Check mine to see some pretty good aerial and a little of what Smugmug is capable of.

voodoo said:
Hey guys,

Sure Skypixel is great, but not really what I'm going for. Imgur is low res and low size, and therefore I've moved on. Smugmug is great, but for my purposes, I think I can find something that supports a large viewing window and high res photos (but maybe not). What online galleries are people using for their portfolios???

Cheers!

You should check out the website called OpenExplorer. It is less of a site for storing photos and more of a site for sharing the adventures of flying. It is currently composed mostly of ROV (which are basically small cabled underwater submarines) footage, which is also what I use it for but I plan on posting my flight videos and expeditions on it when I get my quad copter fulling running. It is a great platform for sharing visuals as well as the details of the adventure. Check it out. I only have good things to say about it!

check it out. https://openexplorer.com/

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl