Best firework Video & Photo Settings?

Whereabouts are you? I'm getting conflicting info at the moment. Windytv is saying 19mph. UAVforecast and Dark Sky are saying 9-12mph. No more leaves on the trees to watch ;) I'll be calling off my mission if it doesn't feel safe. I'd imagine fireworks can be carried by the wind just as much as a phantom.
North west xcweather showing 25-32mph gust lucky you enjoy your night

Just came back in. Drone handled the weather pretty well in London, England. Bit cold but had one problem where the battery RTH limit kicked in at 35% and all the lights flashed red despite the limit being set at 30%. Could be a litchi bug as it worked ok on the first battery no problems. But I cancelled RTH and the lights flashed green again. Oh.... And on the way down a lot of firework smoke went into the drone lol. No problems. If there isnt any debris on the outside of the drone then I doubt it will be on the inside via the air vents. Apart from that. Nice flight

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nothing noteworthy from me really. It was like the blitz and didn't dare move around. So just got the same few fireworks and then ran away. Really wanted to go film a major show from across the water, but didn't have energy to drive for an hour.

firework 3.jpg

firework 4.jpg
firework.jpg
firework 5.jpg

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member