Best buy black p4 edition pic

Nice! Uber stealthy. Is it a matte finish not easily marred?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
It's just a paint job so I am sure it will scratch if crashed...but so would anyhting.

scratches are like scars and add character.

I have one too and absolutely love it. One of my better purchases. I tell my kids to play imperial Dark side music when I fly it. Looks like an x-wing to me.

Oh I'm a nerd btw;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm torn to get the P4 now while on sale for $995, or wait for the Mavic in Feb/March timeframe. I believe the P4 has a better camera from the reviews I've read, but **** the Mavic has so many conveniences. Choices, choices.

I'm absolutely loving it!! Here's a pic of my bat!

C5093F67-04FF-410C-8838-8E16E8FAA472_zps2webnxdk.jpg
Hey, proud owner of a black Best Buy edition too here :) Did yours come with that gimbal cover/protector, or where did you get it? Looks good with it!

Reactions: antnyp85
Hey friend! The camera/ gimble cover is actually a Polar Pro cover. I did some modification to it though. Check out what I did here:
Modified my PolarPro lens cap (Phantom 4)

Cool, thanks! Nice job modding it. Came out great! On a side note, I actually just ordered some Polar Pro filters, and am getting the Polar Pro cover sent to me (thanks to their great customer service!! I'll definitely be buying from them again). I look forward to getting it and trying it on my P4 as well :)

I'm pretty bummed the P4P did not come in matte black.... I mean, isn't all professional photo gear BLACK??! :mad: (well Canon lenses excepted) :rolleyes:

I'm pretty bummed the P4P did not come in matte black.... I mean, isn't all professional photo gear BLACK??! :mad: (well Canon lenses excepted) :rolleyes:

The Dark grey is close enough for me. same color scheme as Airwolf.

I'm torn to get the P4 now while on sale for $995, or wait for the Mavic in Feb/March timeframe. I believe the P4 has a better camera from the reviews I've read, but **** the Mavic has so many conveniences. Choices, choices.

I wonder if they'll be able to deliver this time. There's been so many delivery dates published, none of which they have made yet that I can see.

Can u order just the outer shell and landing gear in the black straight front Dji ?

At some point I would guess yes.... but cracking the shell open apparently now voids the warranty... (On the old P2's it was allowable but I do not believe so any more)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT