Battery very very difficult to remove

Actually, it seems that I was using the wrong technique to remove the battery. There was a nice guy over on another forum who pointed me to a video in which it shows the proper way to do it. At first I was skeptical. And then I tried it. I felt a bit foolish. But that's why these forums are here I guess. People with lots of knowledge who are kind enough to share it with newbs like me. I've learned so much here over the past few days. So much appreciated. I've never tried to post a video link before... so it may be wrong.

<iframe width="970" height="580" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks so much for your reply and advice... so much appreciated!!! Actually, someone posted a short video that shows the correct way to remove the battery. I couldn't believe how simple it was to do so when I tried it. And when I install a battery I make sure I hear the click and then check and recheck to make sure it is in properly.

I'm a first time drone owner/ flyer. I got my brand new P4 just over a week ago and as of yet, I haven't even put the props on it. I'm still studying the manual and of course any and all YouTube "how to" videos. I've also scared myself out of my skin from watching top ten drone crashes. I would hate to see my rather large investment turn into three pieces of junk on my first flight. I already have my controller set to beginner mode and will not be flying anywhere near any trees or wires when I do put it up.

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniac