Battery Issue

Reaction score
Hi all,
Need help with a battery issue........had a water crash, dried out everything for 7 days now when I put the battery on the charger LEDs 1, 2 & 3 glow solid green while LED 4 (nearest the power button) flashes once each second. Had it on the charger for over three hours and it is still doing this.

Anyone know what this means?
Is my battery cactus?

Looked it up and there's no explanation for that flash sequence I can find. Usually after water crashes the battery is dead, but the drone is fine after drying. You can get new P4 batteries on eBay for around $150USD. Good luck. Water crashes suck :(

Looked it up and there's no explanation for that flash sequence I can find. Usually after water crashes the battery is dead, but the drone is fine after drying. You can get new P4 batteries on eBay for around $150USD. Good luck. Water crashes suck :(
Why would the battery be dead after water immersion if the electronics in the AC can be returned to service?

Why would the battery be dead after water immersion if the electronics in the AC can be returned to service?
DJI LiPos don't like water at all, remember there will be continuous power to some of their electronics even when turned off, that is not good news for their health and it isn't easy to open them up to dry out either. The electronics in the AC are completely powered down when the battery is shut off which gives them a better chance of survival when molested by moisture.

Not dead? My p4 is! Dried all night in Rice and it's still dead. Battery that went in is dead too!

What you mean AC is fine, mine crashed in water yesterday left it in rice all night.... blow dried and blowed dried it even opened it up to remove sand and its dead!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl