Battery Fault after Crash - Any Help?

Reaction score
So I took off my prop guards because I was going for a flight over the water. It was kinda' windy, and when I came in, I crashed into a sapling. When I got to the drone (about 8 feet away) it was upside-down. I picking it up (still running) and tried to power it down. It wouldn't. I didn't want to lose the video, so first I stopped the video, then I tried to power it off with the button. That didn't work, so I pulled out the battery.

When I got it home I powered it on with a different battery to check the camera and gimbal. Relieved that everything seemed fine I tried to power it off with the button, but it wouldn't shut down. Again I had to pull the battery out. I cleaned it up and changed the 2 broken blades.

Now every time I try to check on it, all it does is power on normally, (camera check) but then it beeps like crazy. I am able to power it off with the battery button now, but that beeping is scary. When I connect to the app, the camera shows the picture, but there is NO battery info and "WEAK" Image.

IMG_0178.PNG

Is there a general reset button that I'm not aware of?

When I took the video off the card, there was the flight video, but there was another zero length video from when I was trying to power it off, and the video of the dining room (test).

Here are some other pictures from the app that might help,
These are IN ORDER...:

IMG_0174%20copy.png

IMG_0175%20copy.png

IMG_0176%20copy.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member