Battery Discrepancies and Problems

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have 7 batteries for my Vision+ V3. They each have their own ID numbers, ranging from 000190 for the newest (about 2 months old) to 21614 for the oldest (about 1 year old). The firmware on all but the newest is 2.0.0.0, the newest has FW 1.0.0.9. In each case, the assistant software says there is no update available.

The rated capacity on all is listed in the software as 5200 mAh, but the actual capacity varies widely, from 5372 for the newest to 4200 on one of the oldest. I have discharged and recharged all of them recently.

Now, the problem: A few of these batteries have inconsistently displayed a problem where they perform perfectly, but when they get down to about 70% capacity, as shown on the Vision Display, the battery suddenly plummets to 10% or so and the low battery alarm sounds and a "go home" action is initiated.

Any idea what could be causing this and what I can do about it? Why the wide range of capacities on the batteries? Why is one battery FW 1.0.0.9?

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Hi all,

I have 7 batteries for my Vision+ V3. They each have their own ID numbers, ranging from 000190 for the newest (about 2 months old) to 21614 for the oldest (about 1 year old). The firmware on all but the newest is 2.0.0.0, the newest has FW 1.0.0.9. In each case, the assistant software says there is no update available.

The rated capacity on all is listed in the software as 5200 mAh, but the actual capacity varies widely, from 5372 for the newest to 4200 on one of the oldest. I have discharged and recharged all of them recently.

Now, the problem: A few of these batteries have inconsistently displayed a problem where they perform perfectly, but when they get down to about 70% capacity, as shown on the Vision Display, the battery suddenly plummets to 10% or so and the low battery alarm sounds and a "go home" action is initiated.

Any idea what could be causing this and what I can do about it? Why the wide range of capacities on the batteries? Why is one battery FW 1.0.0.9?

Thanks for any info you can provide!

When DJI released v3.6 it contained a battery update v2.6 and i updated all mine. But shortly afterwards DJI pulled that update with a word as to why. My reason updating all of mine was the problem you are having with the older battery. Hopefully they will put out another update soon. I still use my oldest two batteries (1 year old) and do not any with at the present time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl