Battery concern

Reaction score
Hello,

I just opened my new P4 and went to charge the battery and noticed that none of the indicator lights come on when pressing the power button. Is this normal when first opening the box? I thought I read that the P4 battery will come with approximately 50% charge. The controller has about 50% when first checking. I appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks!

No. If the battery does not start charging after 20 minutes or so, then return it for a replacement.

Yes.

The light should flash as it charges, when really low it will start with the 1st and the 2nd flashing in order, as it charges it will move to the first 3, then all four, then they will all go out once charged

I have had it charging for about an hour now and still no lights. ugh! Doing an online chat with amazon now.

I purchased a p4 packaged with a 2nd battery in oct. One battery was a dead dud. The retailer exchanged it no problem. Purchased 2 on Black Friday from staples Canada. Arrived in a few days,and both with 2 indicator lights. GREAT! With crappy weather here I didn't have need for these till dec 28. One battery now completely dead. Staples replaced it from local outlet. Great! Why did this 2nd battery fail when it arrived with 2 lights indicated? Is there something I had done to kill it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl