battery charging

Reaction score
Given the characteristic of lipo Batteries would it be ok to use inverter to power vision charger, have small 12v dc to 240v ac at home, anyone any ideas .

Is the battery that you are using as the power sauce strong enough to keep a constant power and amp to last the length of time to last the number of charge's that you want to do. the best battery to use is a leisure one as this keep's it charge constant longer than a car battery., in all I cannot see why not use the inverter, give it a try before you take it to the field. If it work's let us all know so that other's can do the same, best of luck.

genisis said:
Given the characteristic of lipo Batteries would it be ok to use inverter to power vision charger, have small 12v dc to 240v ac at home, anyone any ideas .
I use an inverter nearly every time I'm out with no problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

I bought this 300w one a while ago, no problems charging at all:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009 ... m_at_ws_gb
varaja8a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

Thanks to everyone here, as a pensioner these are expensive batteries with technology I don't understand, yes the inverter is for field work, I am going to Glencoe area here in scotland for my real passion of filming, I plan to use p2v for a lot of difficult areas, l am currently practising filming close in to objects but at a range of around 500 ft, this little flying machine is very much fitting the bill, once again thanks I. really appreciate your replies and interest

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl