Battery Charger for Osmo (Original)

Reaction score
Given that the batteries do not last long, I have been looking for a car charger for my Osmo. The DJI website has a USB cable for charging the OSMO Mobile (plugs into the MIC input of the handle). The few questions I have are:

1. Would the USB cable also work on the Osmo (original, not Plus) ?
2. Can the same 'connector/port' be used for both an external microphone and also for charging the battery ?
3. Otherwise, do we know of a car battery charger for the Osmo ?

Buy Osmo Mobile - Power Cable

Last edited:
Given that the batteries do not last long, I have been looking for a car charger for my Osmo. The DJI website has a USB cable for charging the OSMO Mobile (plugs into the MIC input of the handle). The few questions I have are:

1. Would the USB cable also work on the Osmo (original, not Plus) ?
2. Can the same 'connector/port' be used for both an external microphone and also for charging the battery ?
3. Otherwise, do we know of a car battery charger for the Osmo ?

Buy Osmo Mobile - Power Cable
No! That cable is only for the Osmo Mobile, its not compatible with the Osmo and Osmo+.
Be careful.
I know that you can connect an external battery directly through the usb port on the Osmo.

The only USB I see on the Osmo is the one on the camera. Given that it is 'gimbal-suspended', any cable you attach to the camera will undoubtedy hinder the operation of the gimbal and possibly get in the and put unnecessary strain ... unless I'm missing another USB port.

Reactions: espinozapablo1986

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan