B4Ufly app help

Reaction score
Not sure exactly which category this question fits in so apologies if in the wrong place...

I want to install the B4Ufly app but I live in Canada and there is a geographic restriction on the app in the Google Play Store which won't let me install it.

I am trying to plan a couple of trips to the US and would like to "know before I fly" so I can take greatest advantage of my P3.

I think I have looked at 100's of websites to pin things down but the B4Ufly app would make things simpler in an overall way.

Is there a site where I can download the app before I cross the border that circumvents the restriction? Or a way to temporarily change my real location without jumping through a lot of hoops?

I am aware of the FAA registration requirements etc. Just would like the app to make things easier for pre-planning the trip.

Thanks in advance for the helpful on point comments.

Not sure exactly which category this question fits in so apologies if in the wrong place...

I want to install the B4Ufly app but I live in Canada and there is a geographic restriction on the app in the Google Play Store which won't let me install it.

I am trying to plan a couple of trips to the US and would like to "know before I fly" so I can take greatest advantage of my P3.

I think I have looked at 100's of websites to pin things down but the B4Ufly app would make things simpler in an overall way.

Is there a site where I can download the app before I cross the border that circumvents the restriction? Or a way to temporarily change my real location without jumping through a lot of hoops?

I am aware of the FAA registration requirements etc. Just would like the app to make things easier for pre-planning the trip.

Thanks in advance for the helpful on point comments.
FYI, you will need to register your sUAS in the US before you fly it here. No big deal if you are hobby flying, you can go to this site sUAS Registration. Don't be scammed by any non .gov site. It's $5 and one registration is good for all the birds that you own. You will get the registration and a number right then. Check around the forum, other Canadians have commented on registering. Welcome and enjoy your visit.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl