Awesome UltraShade - A Few Available Production Slots

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I had run out of print slots for these and several of our other custom Sunshades. We now have a few production slots available if you are one of those that has been waiting. Our Ultra-Shade as well as all of our Pro Series continue to get great feedback from our customers. All items come with a 7-day complete satisfaction guarantee. Check us out and don't wait to long to order, we can only handle so much production before we have to shut ordering down until we get caught back up.

UltraShade Mobile - Drone Accessories

Thank you for your support.
Stacy
AerialDroneAccessories.com

phantom13flyer. I have plans to make one like this ultra shade for mid sized tablets and I'm going to make share the shield will fit in it. Just a little while longer and I should have it.

This looks awesome ...didn't see any reviews of it yet...would love to try it for my iPad Air 2 ...$100 is kinda steep without some review

This looks awesome ...didn't see any reviews of it yet...would love to try it for my iPad Air 2 ...$100 is kinda steep without some review

I completely understand what you are talking about. $100 is expensive. They take forever to make and that is where the cost comes from. If you visit AerialDroneAccessories.com I've gathered a lot of reviews from around the web. I also offer a complete satisfaction guarantee, if you don't like it for any reason simply return it for a full refund. I only ask that you pay return shipping.

Nice. Definitely on my radar (Nvidia Shield user).
Be sure to sign up at our website for the newsletter. We have a lot of new items coming out and this is great way to see if we have other items available or newer for the shield.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl