For Sale: TradeCraft ToughCase XR for Phantom 1

Reaction score
Only used for one roundtrip from San Francisco to Denver and back and a few times locally. Your Phantom will survive a small-yield nuclear blast in this case.

Definitely fits in the overhead compartment of a Frontier A320 and in Frontier's little template box at the gate.

Does not fit in the trunk of my roadster.

I paid $179 plus shipping. I'd like to get $120 plus shipping. Prefer local pick up in the SF Bay Area.

According to Tradecraft:
Introducing the newest multi-rotor case from TradeCraft Cases – the Phantom ToughCase XR with triple-layer custom cut foam. We took all the best features from our second product, the ToughCase XR, and put them all into a newly styled, MADE IN THE USA Rolling Case. Finally – all the durability and ruggedness of the expensive hard cases, but with a price you’ll be able to afford. This case has all the features that our customers love about the original ToughCase, such as pre-cut high density foam for the DJI Phantom, transmitter, charger, and batteries, but we’ve added some great extra features. The ToughCase XR is a rolling case with an expandable handle. It can be carried three ways – rolling, vertically, or horizontally. The ToughCase XR adds two extra battery slots for a total of 8, storage for spare props, and a special storage pocket that can be used for FPV gear, such as FatShark goggles or a 7″ FPV screen. Your DJI Phantom and its accessories are cradled in foam, and the case will easily handle 9″ props attached to your Phantom or stored in the prop storage pocket. You can leave the props on and rest assured the case will not interfere with balance. Includes two lock tabs (locks not included). Ready for your trip to the park or your trip around the world. Our case is manufactured by a USA company who builds storage cases for military, law enforcement, professional divers, and other professional applications.

24″ Long x 16.00″ Wide x 10″ High
Air Pressure Valve
8 Battery Slots
Spare Prop Storage (8″, 8.5″, or 9″)
Compatible with DJI Zenmuse GoPro H3-2D Gimbal or any gimbal that fits inside the landing gear area
Charger Slot with additional storage under charger for small loose items, prop wrench, and charger cables
Extra Padded slot for items such as Fatshark Goggles or 7″ FPV Screen
Two Latches with twist locks
Silicon Rubber Seal
Three Layers of custom cut foam, ready for the DJI Phantom and accessories
Approximately 14 lbs without DJI Phantom
DJI Phantom, GoPro, and Accessories NOT INCLUDED
Waterproof, Dust proof, and Crushproof
Case Built to MIL-SPEC Standard
Matte Black
MADE IN THE USA
Compatible with original DJI Phantom, 1.1.1, 1.2.1, and DJI Phantom FC40.

http://www.tradecraftcases.com/Tough-Ca ... 1-p/xr.htm

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 498
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 507
Interested in this would need to be shipped to San Luis Obispo area. Will Vision 2 fit in with props on

Yes on the V2 with props, but you would need to mod the foam to fit the controller.

You could save on shipping by picking it up in Morro Bay. I'm there often.

Sounds like it has possibilities I am in Morro Bay every Saturday, we have a jewelry/photo business and have a booth at the Farmers Market in afternoon and on Saturday morning at the Templeton Farmers Market, but I can be in Morro Bay as needed. Would like to look and check it out before commit to buying.

That's the nice part about a pick-up. You can see the merchandise before committing.

I'm not sure when I'll be there next, but a friend of mine is there every other weekend. If I'm not going myself, I'll get the case to him and find out the next time he's heading down.

Hello Isle, it's probably going to be a few weeks until I get down there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik