Auto Update Home Point every Two Seconds?

Reaction score
I am yet to update - still too scared to. After my mate gave me the AOK - his props stopped spinning and now he has had a flyaway with his spare.

BUT - I would love to get the new feature of the Auto Update Home Point every Two Seconds

Is this true, that after the update - Your original home point will move with you every two seconds. This I would love. I was never a fan of having to flick the switch repeatedly in the hope of getting that right, to avoid it landing way way back at the original home point.

Has anyone tested this?

TY

You can select that feature in the app - either the old fixed takeoff - home point or the new dynamic home point to come back to where you are rather than where you were.

The setting in the DJI Vision app is named "Dynamic Home Point". It's disabled by default.

Dynamic Home Point is a great thing and could help prevent those Flyaway's in conjunction with a sensibly set distance limit

mixstreme said:
Dynamic Home Point is a great thing and could help prevent those Flyaway's in conjunction with a sensibly set distance limit

That's only true if the flyaway isn't due to a GPS issue. If it's a GPS issue the bird won't know where it is so the limit becomes pointless.

I figured as much - I guess I could find a use for it.

Obviously a hindrance for long distance flights.

Thanks for the heads up! ;)

Yet one more limiting factor with 3.08 - when you factor in the sad news about Vision+Utility Pro!

Just to tickle your socks... if you enable dynamic home point (green ring on radar), and provided you keep your phantom greater than 10m and activate home lock and pull the direction stock back whilst moving. .. it does follow me. .

Tickled PINK :) Woohooooo ... :lol: Thanks for clarification - I'm sticking with 3.06 - does that have the same feature, if not - no worries then.

Davekyn said:
Yet one more limiting factor with 3.08 - when you factor in the sad news about Vision+Utility Pro!

I think it is Justin00 said he has v3.08 and v1.0.54 and has no issues with V+UP app fully functioning. If a few more can confirm this I may go ahead and finally update my firmware as well. (Sorry for thread jacking)

Not at all. I sincerely hope it goes well for you. Please do excuse my aprehensions. If people understood how many issues I know of personally of others ever sine the update 3.08, then they might understand.

Again, wish you and others well regarding 3.08 and the futures updates. I'm off for a good four batteries worth tomorrow sometime :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl