autel company

Reaction score
just wanted to share how great autel is they have a promo for free battery july15 to aug 15 but here is what they did for us that bought them in april
Thank you for purchasing an X-Star Premium drone. We are happy to have you as a part of the Autel Robotics family, and our customer support team is standing by to help you with any questions that may arise.

We also wanted to let you know that we have reviewed your Free Battery submission. Although your drone was not purchased within the approved date range for this promotion, we do want to recognize and appreciate our early adopter customers. So, to show our appreciation for believing in us, we are APPROVING your submission for a Free Battery. Once it has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email.

Thank you and happy flying!

Autel Robotics Team

Reactions: ray rokni
I just got approved. A free battery! They are awesome.

Did you know I had a 3.55 mile non-modded flight on my X-star Premium the other day? Over 7 mile RT and came back at 29%.

I just got approved. A free battery! They are awesome.

Did you know I had a 3.55 mile non-modded flight the other day? Over 7 mile RT and came back at 29%.
I heard about that you got the record now I need to beat it lol

Reactions: Marc Hufnagel
this is going to be great soon as we get x star site on here

wow I love it the area we fly in is pretty open makes for good distance runs

we have lots of hills but they start not too far behind.
no hills in Apollo beach few homes then wide open fields plus the guy house we meet at fixes drones is electrical engineer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl