Audio cache

Reaction score
I know the latest firmware allows recording audio from the tablet, but will it work if you have an external microphone hooked up to the tablet?

Would it be theoretically possible to use the P4 as a ground camera with decent audio in a pinch?

Reactions: Zeaque
I know the latest firmware allows recording audio from the tablet, but will it work if you have an external microphone hooked up to the tablet?

Would it be theoretically possible to use the P4 as a ground camera with decent audio in a pinch?
After my firmware update today, I also found out by surprise that my Galaxy Tab recorded audio from ground station. Base on the sound recording being stored inside the tablet, I believe your question regarding external mic hooked up directly to tablet should store sound file within the tablet. In regards to your comment being "in a pinch", if you have to count moments from starting up your RC, then your copter, then wait for warm up and connection, GPS, and such, perhaps it will be longer than "a pinch". You may be better off turning on your tablet, use the external mic and record direct into your tablet, unless you don't mind waiting a few minutes. My question is, unless you've already figured this out: How to export the video and audio together? I found the audio file in the tablet, but couldn't find the video file as it is in .info file.

Guys, and app update is NOT a firmware update! An app update enabled thus audio NOT a firmware update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl