ATTI enabled just before landing

Reaction score
Flying in P mode the other day as i came in to land the device announced atti mode enabled, Ive never heard this on landing before. Anyone know why it should do this.

If the craft loses GPS link it will go to atti. Could this have happened. If I land to close to my garage I will lose GPS and auto switch to atti.

Reactions: SAVA9E P4
Guessed it might be something like that, I was in the middle of a field, nothing around me but a slight slope.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have at times seen that message as I was checking out my old flight records. As you replay the flights, the messages are displayed on the screen. Check out that flight and see if it comes up at other times in your flight. The times I have seen that it never lasted long, could be some dropping of GPS and the bird gives you full control. My craft so far has never gone out of control and always came back to home point.

Just checked and no message, only messages i got were max altitude reached but no atti message.

I have had it happen on occasion but as long as it is not to windy it's not a problem. I have also noticed while being in p mode the satalites drop off and come back again all most instantly while in a hover about 20 foot up where i am standing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan