ARGTek P4 Pro+ range extender install

The 5,8 ghz antenna of the inspire's radio is for the connection of the pilots radio with the camera's operator radio.
Correct, that's what I said. So why does DJI need a 3rd antenna on that short distance 5.8Ghz video connection on the Inspire RC, but not for the 5.8Ghz long range connection for the P4P RC? I still think there should be 3 antennas inside, but I may be wrong. At some point someone like Jake or Kyle at MaxxUAS will confirm this, one way or the other.

Last edited:
FVPLR Makes a P-4 & a different P-4 P antenna. The booster kit only works with the P-4 & it's 2.4 Range. " BUT " you can install the P4P antenna & add the booster kit & limit the P-4P controller to 2.4 . I had both setup's out to 30,300 feet & I just can't get any more DRONE battery power even with the FVP Custom Drone battery mod. It's far better than my max 25,000 feet stock P4P trip . But it I really can't find a better drone setup. ( Weight versus power, it's a fine balance ) Anyone flying over 30,000 feet has a better DRONE battery setup than I know of not a better controller / antenna setup.

So for an extra 5000 ft u did battery mod and the fpvpr mod on 2.4ghz? If u got 25000 stock thats pretty **** good. We need something for the 5.8 band anxious to see what that is like boosted. Dji already has it at 28dbm .

If you want range, DBS makes some of the best antennas on the market...

Reactions: Texacola

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94