ARGtek - Dual 2.4 and 5.8 Ghz antenna mod for P4 PRO

Yes that is what I started with on my P4, it got me about 700 feet more range, But I mostly wanted the clean install kit because I planned on adding amps to them which took my range from 2500 feet to about 6000 feet and that's sitting in the house LOL tested the other day outside with my amps with these antennas and went 1.8 miles. The SMA connector coming out of the radio is almost not long enough to get a good connection on. The max UAV clean install kit looks like it has longer SMA connectors, wish I had got those and An itelite antenna

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
ba53f4d737c3099d63bfd3580a3ff804.jpg
1d8322ddd885ac438eab2e402b125bae.jpg

Last edited:
I tried my DBS 2.4 panel with the P4P selected to 2.4 and it works fine...

I was looking at those also, then I ran across the DBS 02 .2 on Amazon, open box return for $65 I couldn't pass it up LOL
I didn't realize the P 4P could be either 2.4 or 5GHZ

I was looking at those also, then I ran across the DBS 02 .2 on Amazon, open box return for $65 I couldn't pass it up LOL
I didn't realize the P 4P could be either 2.4 or 5GHZ

I think the way I'm going to go is to just ramp up the 2.4 for the long range stuff. Boosters, panel antenna up on a mast etc..
Then for close range stuff in urban areas, just screw on a couple of 5.8 rabbit ears.

Once you get to having SMA's on the controller the whole world of antennas open up.

I really like that kit you put together with your boosters... that's sweet!!!

Reactions: elarryland

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl