Are your controller antennas like this?

Reaction score
Not a huge deal, but today I received a warrantee replacement RC and as I was packing it up to put away with my Phantom, I found the antennas don't fold as well as the ones on my previous remote. One antenna always somewhat sits on top of the other (see pic). On my previous remote they could fold completely side by side. Wondering if this is common or not?

831318f947ce366a51a5fd07a02f7f0e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmm, I just need to twist the base a little bit and mine align up. It's a good idea that you sent for a replacement!

This is normal.

As far as they stand vertically up, all is ok.

Not a huge deal, but today I received a warrantee replacement RC and as I was packing it up to put away with my Phantom, I found the antennas don't fold as well as the ones on my previous remote. One antenna always somewhat sits on top of the other (see pic). On my previous remote they could fold completely side by side. Wondering if this is common or not.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Put in another warranty claim.

I agree with Erroll .. the bases of the antennae may not be twisted on properly .. that's why they don't lay flat along each other ... the angle is normal, all of them do that, but they do flatten to the same level. If you haven't already, try twisting the base of the left antenna slightly .. counter clock .. might help?

Reactions: dsp3a
Not going to send it in for this. DJI was good to me replacing the controller with a brand new one, but communicating with the support team is a pain, and I don't want to be without a controller for another 3 weeks. Maybe if a more serous issue crops up and I need to send the Phantom in for whatever reason I'll mention it, but everything seems to work properly so I'm happy.

Reactions: dsp3a

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl