Are these Firmware versions of with my Phantom Advanced

Reaction score
App Ver 3.1.4

Aircraft 1.10.90

Remote 1.80

I saw somewhere that the aircraft and the remote should be the same, i did try to upgrade the remote with a usb drive and the sd card but nothing happened, any help would be great, i had no idea how complicated this drone flying is, mabye i should stick with my Planes and Helis, thank you.

C. Cabunag

The app for IOS was updated to 3.1.5 yesterday -(not sure about Android). Your other versions are the latest.

The remote can only be updated with the GO app..not by USB. Aircraft and Remote don't have the same version numbers.

Reactions: MedicFL1
I've just done mine this morning and got the same versions as you so that's a relief lol. However, when powered up in overall status mine still says firmware update required, any ideas anyone?

App Ver 3.1.4

Aircraft 1.10.90

Remote 1.80

I saw somewhere that the aircraft and the remote should be the same, i did try to upgrade the remote with a usb drive and the sd card but nothing happened, any help would be great, i had no idea how complicated this drone flying is, mabye i should stick with my Planes and Helis, thank you.

C. Cabunag

App has changed to 3.1.5 whereas AC and RC have remained on to 1.10.90 and 1.80 respectively.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I saw somewhere that the aircraft and the remote should be the same
As others have noted, this is not true for current FW versions. It used to be true a long time ago on old versions such as 1.3 and earlier.

i did try to upgrade the remote with a usb drive and the sd card but nothing happened
The RC is not updated with the USB. It is updated only via the app with current FW versions. It used to updated with the USB a long time ago on old versions such as 1.3 and earlier.

If you make the choice to update FW in the future, follow these steps closely. That link it also included on my list of tips below.

any help would be great

@Cabunag60 and @F1reblade -

If you are interested, Click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl