Apple drone? Is this legit?

Seems legit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To have any flight time the thing would have to be almost entirely composed of LiPo battery.

It's nice to be a graphics designer. Reality isn't so important.

No way it could do straight down photography with those cameras so it's not legit.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: HWCM
If Apple built a drone..

I'd be all over. Once that elegant hunk of beautifully cut glass & aluminum fall out of the sky it will kill more than just a few nerds. I just hope it's google nerds!

APPLE RULES!!

Drone market is a real huge market and any big manufacturer would like to jump into it. Why not Apple?

apple making a drone might just be what it takes for the general public to not hate drones.

Because we're clearly much cooler than you.

And that's really a huge accomplishment when interneting.
Obviously. Oh how special. If my dreams come true, one day, maybe I will achieve your internet level of cool.

Obviously. Oh how special. If my dreams come true, one day, maybe I will achieve your internet level of cool.
Because quadcopters are toy grade that you just fly around like a rc helicopter. A drone like a phantom has the ability to have autonomous flight. Any questions????

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Look fantastic ! 4 cams pan mode, oh dji watch out !... That is of course unless apple is going to take over dji, which they will, it's written in the stars.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Why are people still calling quad-copters drones?
Because you would need to call some quad-copters, some hexa-copters and some octo-copters, and almost nobody would understand what you are talking about. Drone is a short and concise term for a semi-autonomous airborne utility platform.

//Tom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl